The term sustainability means different things to different people. Some associate it with recycling while others may think of packaging disposal or reuse. Sustainability has even become a catch-all term to describe current environmental issues. To give you a better idea of what it really is...
Let’s tackle a few myths and misconceptions associated with sustainability.
Five Sustainability Misconceptions
- Sustainability is only about the environment
- Recycling can solve all plastic waste issues
- Packaging has the biggest carbon footprint
- Plastic packaging is unnecessary
- Sustainability weakens financial performance